Skip to content

Features

  • Second Floor Retirement Property
  • Immaculate Decorative Order
  • Westerly Aspect Living Room
  • Shared Ownership
  • No Chain
  • Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
  • Westerly aspect
  • Recently modernised kitchen
  • long lease
  • Excellent facilities

Nearest Stations

  • West Worthing Rail Station - 0.3 miles
  • Worthing Rail Station - 0.5 miles
  • Durrington-on-Sea Rail Station - 1.0 miles
  • East Worthing Rail Station - 1.5 miles
  • Goring-by-Sea Rail Station - 2.0 miles

A second floor one bedroom retirement flat within this very well maintained development. Presented in immaculate decorative order the accommodation comprises Westerly aspect living room, recently modernised kitchen, double bedroom and a modern bathroom suite. Rotary Lodge has its own communal lounge, restaurant, laundry room and social events. As well as a hair & beauty salon and a guest suite. Being sold on a shared ownership scheme of 75% share to the owner with no additional rent being paid on the remaining 25%. No ongoing chain. Must be viewed.

Communal Hallway
Stairs and lift to the second floor with front door to:

Entrance Hall
Dimplex electric wall mounted heater, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving space.

Living room 15'2 x 11'3
Wall mounted dimplex electric heater, three double glazed windows to front being a Westerly aspect, ceiling coving. Leading to:

Kitchen 9'9 x 7'8 upto cupboard
A recently modernised kitchen comprising a range of white wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Built in four burner electric hob with oven and grill under and stainless steal extractor over. Plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, display cupboards, down lighting, tiled splash back and inset ceiling spot lighting.

Bedroom 12'2 x 10'4
Dimplex wall mounted electric heater, double glazed window to front being Westerly aspect and ceiling coving.

Bathroom
Modern white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, low level w,c, walk in corner shower with power shower, wash basin with cupboards under and a fitted mirror over. Fully tiled surround, under floor heating and ceiling spot lighting.

Communal facilities
The development benefits from a restaurant which offers subsidised meals, entertainments, hair salon, communal lounge with coffee and tea making facilities, manager on site, communal laundry room, guest suite, mobility scooter room with charging points and a beautiful communal rear gardens.

Parking on a first come first serve basis to the front of the property.

The service charge includes buildings insurance, water rates, warden, personal care line 24 hour alarm system installed, window cleaning, laundry room, cleaning of communal areas and gardening.

Disclaimer
MORTGAGE ADVICE - WHITTINGTON & CO ARE ABLE TO OFFER INDEPENDENT ADVICE AT UNBEATABLE RATES

NB: These Are `Draft` Particulars, We Are Awaiting Verification And Acceptance From The Vendor.Room Measurements Are Given For Guidance Only And Should Not Be Relied Upon When Ordering Such Items As Furniture, Carpets Or Appliances.The Agents Have Not Tested Any Apparatus, Equipment, Fittings Or Services So Cannot Verify That They Are In Working Order. The Buyer Is Advised To Obtain Verification From Their Solicitor Or Surveyor.

WHITTINGTON & CO OFFER A FULLY COMPREHENSIVE LETTING SERVICE AND ARE ABLE TO ADVISE YOU FREE OF CHARGE THE APPROXIMATE RENTAL VALUE OF THIS PARTICULAR PROPERTY.

Property Ref: 15864601

Arrange a viewing